ABOUT hho carbon clean systems
HHO Carbon Clean Systems offers mobile hydrogen carbon cleaning services for all internal combustion engines, increasing performance, lengthening the life of critical engine components, and most importantly, saving our customers money. For the cost of a premium oil change or a high efficiency air filter, HHO saves customers 9% on average for fuel expenses along with decreased breakdowns and downtime.
With applications in the Auto, Trucking, and Construction Equipment Industries, HHO has created a unique business opportunity in a $1.2T (with a ‘T’) market with little to no competition in U.S. markets. HHO is able to work on upwards of 85% gross profit margins because the only inputs are distilled water and electricity to operate our hydrogen carbon cleaning machine. HHO is an ideal business opportunity for entrepreneurs of all stripes who are willing to hustle and close deals with fleet operators big and small.
Why own an HHO Carbon Clean Systems Franchise:
1. Untapped $1.2T Market – HHO is a first-to-market opportunity with little to no competition in the US.
2. High Profit Margins – Our Carbon Cleaning Service boasts over 85% profit margins.
3. Vast Open Territory – Emerging brand with opportunities across the country.
4. Low Initial Investment – Be up and operational for under $100k.
5. Innovative Solutions – Offer customers 9% on fuel savings and other hydrogen energy solutions.
6. Green Energy Opportunity – Provide a hydrogen energy solution that saves customers money and improves engine performance.
this is hho Carbon clean systems
WHAT WE DO
- HHO provides a mobile preventative maintenance service on all internal combustion engines. Carbon buildup in the combustion chamber is the common culprit in many issues that rob an engine of horsepower and drivability. This buildup adds friction and inefficiency to the combustion equation and cumulatively decreases the performance that the engine had when it was new.
- Our HHO Carbon Cleaning Service uses distilled water and electroysis to produce Oxyhydrogen gas which is introduced to the air intake of engines. The reaction during the combustion causes a phase change in carbon deposits, returning to a gaseous state, which is then expelled through the exhaust system.
- Old or new, our engine carbon cleaning system can produce significant results including restored performance, increased fuel economy, and lowered emissions. No invasive engine tear down required. No oil change needed after the service. Providing the service is a low labor activity that takes approximately 5 minutes to attach or detach after the 25-45 minute service is completed.
HHO CARBON CLEAN SYSTEMS FRANCHISE LOCATIONS
HHO is expanding to Alabama, Nevada, and North Carolina. HHO Carbon Clean Systems just completed initial training for 3 new franchisees and 2 additional outside sales technicians. The Franchisees have headed home and are opening locations in Mobile, AL, Charlotte, NC, and Sin City itself, Las Vegas, NV. The two sales technicians will be focused on South IL, Western KY, and the...
Several developments in engines have become standardized as a result of government regulation to lower emissions. As a byproduct, it has caused additional maintenance requirements for components such as EGR valves, Direct Injection engines, and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) because of the carbon buildup. Those advancements have increased the demand for a preventative maintenance service...
Carbon cleaning is the process of cleaning the built-up carbon deposits inside a vehicle’s engine, restoring its performance. Carbon deposits form because of incomplete combustion in an engine’s combustion chamber. While carbon buildup has been a natural byproduct of internal combustion engines since their inception, modern environmental regulations have restricted exhaust allowing more and...
Provide hydrogen energy solutions by beginning with HHO Carbon Clean Systems.
Give us a call at (703) 944-1382.
Send us an e-mail: email@example.com