WHAT WE DO
HHO provides a mobile preventative maintenance service on all internal combustion engines.
Carbon buildup in the combustion chamber is the common culprit in many issues that rob an engine of horsepower and drivability. This buildup adds friction and inefficiency to the combustion equation and cumulatively decreases the performance that the engine had when it was new. The advent of direct injection in gasoline engines has increased the likelihood that carbon buildup will occur even on the intake side of the combustion chamber, furthering potential problems.
In addition to carbon buildup on gasoline engines, diesel engines have turbos and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) that are also significantly affected. Buildup on these parts cause a decrease in boost, horsepower, and pressure which are integral to a diesel’s design. Routine carbon cleaning extends the life of these parts, potentially saving over $10,000 in repairs.
- HHO Carbon Clean Systems uses distilled water and electrolysis to produce Oxyhydrogen gas, which is then introduced into the air intake of the engine.
- The reaction during the combustion causes a phase change in carbon deposits, returning to a gaseous state, which is then expelled through the exhaust system.
- HHO Carbon Clean Systems uses no harsh chemical detergents or solvents during the hydrogen carbon cleaning procedure.
- HHO Carbon Clean Systems removes built up carbon from internal engine components, including pistons, cylinders, turbos, EGR valves, catalytic converters, diesel exhaust filters, etc.
- Hydrogen carbon cleaning technology can also prevent carbon buildup if performed as part of routine preventative maintenance schedule.
Hydrogen Carbon Cleaning Service (85% profit margin)
- Gas Engine- $125 for 25 minutes
- Medium-Duty Diesel- $225 for 35 minutes
- Heavy-Duty Diesel- $325 for 45 minutes
Dealership Leasing Program
- Collect passive income while leasing out generators to other local businesses (car washes, detailing businesses, local auto body shops)
HHO Generator Sales
- Franchisee’s prerogative to choose whom to sell generators to in their territory
- Sell a safe, effective torch that runs on water. No more acetylene.